Tuesday, September 23, 2008

second day, second week...blah

So yeah its my second week and things are really going pretty well, I've managed to get at least a B on all my tests so far, one of which I had all of 2 days to study for...that was a fun one, at least it was ancient civilizations, which I am pretty good with anyway. Well at least one of my teachers is being nice and grading my test with a curve based on what I was actually here for.

Anyway, the soreness that I was complaining oh so much about before, has finally started to subside since I've been getting used to working out everyday for 45 minute straight, it only took me a week. So thats a good thing.

Oh yeah, my 4 yr old sister is playing soccer now. Today was her first practice/game, its hilarious, they play 3 on 3 with no goalies, it was one of the cutest/funniest things I have ever seen.

Oh, and I spent the weekend with my aunt, uncle, cousins, and grandparents. That was fun. I went to like 2 parties, one of which was for my uncles ex brother-in-law...I still don't really understand it but what ever its not my business...and the other was my uncle's friend just having a small BBQ so their kids could play together...it was fun.

So yeah thats is all that has really happened since the last time I posted, which I think was last week sometime if I'm not mistaken...

I'll post again next week sometime, unless something interesting happens between now and then.

TTYS
~Nic, Big Nic, Toto, Gigantor, and of course BEAST
:)

No comments: