Tuesday, October 28, 2008

School, School and more school......:P

Ok so my life for the past couple weeks has been just that. School, school, and more school. It's not fun. School isn't that bad, its just that the quarted just ended so like 3 of my teachers decided it would be a good time to start a project, at the same time. Ugh. So in english, i have a project on Seabiscuit (the horse) due sometime next week, in world history i have a project on ancient egyptian religion due on friday...and its not near done, and in....oh I guess i only have 2, but still they are the first grades for the quarter so if I don't do well on them then I am in DEEP shit for the rest of the semester....this should be interesting. So there is all that, plus I am still trying to get to talk to the music director so I can see if I will get the part for the musical...I just have a lot of stuff on my plate at the moment. And I am really thankful for this weekend. We are gonna be going out of town, I honestly don't remember where but I think it is Branson, anyway, we are gonna be there till Sunday night. It's gonna be fun. Anyway, everything else is going good.

and yes the color was necessary....   XD

No comments: