Ok so I got enrolled in school today, it was...interesting. My school (Kearney High School) has 7 classes a day rather than the 6 I'm used to, but to graduate you also have to have 24 credits not 22, but if I take all class periods every year i will end up with 26 so its not a problem. So yeah, since I had an extra class period and since my school doesn't have an orchestra, I'm taking English 2, Geometry, Spanish 200, World History, Weight Lifting, Health, and a Short stories class (basically another half an english credit) so its going to be fun.
Oh and I almost forgot the best part, since I don't have an preexisting grade and since they started school a month ago, I'm probably going to have to make up all the work from the previous month so the teachers will know where I am at, academicly.
Anybody want to trade me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah you can have my work.... work 8.30am to 5.30pm mon - fri. Then on Tue, Wed & Fri nights 6-10.30 at PB and on Sat 11-8. I will switch with you... :)
Post a Comment